Thursday, April 30, 2009

WALKING THROUGH THE PATH PROSE

Stones lead toward a majestic wall
Surrounded by wild flowers
Scattered around and hitting the ground.
When this begins to itch, you will not be able to scratch it.
Strangled in the blackness
Without feeling the river in the sky
That is full of potholes
And the snow is cold and wet
And does not bend for your kindness.

Music is ready for my ears to listen
It’s a new way to say “I am not here.”
I create moments and you live inside of them.
Walking through the shadows
Erase the night with a smile
Give me a shed of sweetness
They’ll be no more substantial focusing
On the path of glorious turmoil
In the sunshine of yesterday’s promises
They’ll never remember what was said before.


Growing love teaches passion
For the wild beauty
Of the human soul.
Let us delight in the mystery
Of a morning sky.
Make room for your spreading dreams
To fully extend.
Do not let good friendships die.

Carry your weight of sweetness
Others will take notice of
Your good will
Just sit down and listen to a thunderstorm
Out there under the stars
It splashes….and it feels good
I am a soul…..being
In everlasting motion.
Puncture me with your words
Hit me with an angry face.
Damage my heart with your dots
That no longer connect
Converse with my nonsense
And hear my defense
I push it all over.
The wet world will dry
Give it a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment